Under E-ShodhSindhu Consortium, your institution has access to over 1000 journals
Start reading today the latest research from the high-impact journals to provide an excellent foundation for your research work. It covers a wide range of topics such as:
- Science & Technology (Biological, Earth & Environmental Food Science, Chemistry, Engineering Computing & Technology, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, Sport Science & Medicine)
- Social Science & Humanities (Anthropology, Archaeology and Heritage, Arts & Humanities, Business Management & Economics, Criminology & Law, Education, Geography, Planning, Urban & Environment, Library & Information Science, Media, Cultural & Communication Studies, Mental Health & Social Care, Politics, International Relations & Area Studies, Psychology, Sociology & Related Disciplines, Sport, Leisure & Tourism, Strategic Defence & Security Studies)
- Medical (Allied & Public Health, General Medicine & Dentistry)
Click here to download the complete list of accessible journals.
Here are some featured journals to get you started:
Explore and download some top rated altmetric articles from your subscribed journals:
- Testing mobile air purifiers in a school classroom: Reducing the airborne transmission risk for SARS-CoV-2
- A Positive Association found between Autism Prevalence and Childhood Vaccination uptake across the U.S. Population
- Exhaled respiratory particles during singing and talking
- The appallingly bad neoclassical economics of climate change
- Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism Diagnosis, NHIS 1997–2002
- Is Green Growth Possible?
- Meat and mental health: a systematic review of meat abstention and depression, anxiety, and related phenomena
- Efficacy of Face Shields Against Cough Aerosol Droplets from a Cough Simulator