Scholarly Ambassador Programme
Join this campus connect programme to form a community of like-minded students and research scholars across India.
We aim to empower & strengthen students by providing them relevant experience and guidance.
This programme would give students an exposure to the research ecosystem, recognition and other additional benefits for helping their peers navigate through Taylor & Francis subscribed content. The programme is open for students who are either a Research Scholar or pursuing Post Graduation.
Submit your applications by 30th April 2021 and get a chance to gain professional exposure to be fit for the future.
Hurry, limited seats available! APPLY TODAY
Who should join?
To become a Scholarly Ambassador of Taylor & Francis, you should have:
- Leadership Skills: Students who are active in campus, participate in college events/fest, cultural programmes and can initiate new ideas
- Communication Skills: Students with good listening, writing & speaking skills and those who are excited about organizing team-building activities
- Innovative: Students who are adaptive to a learning environment and can apply creative variations in his/her work
- Community Builder: Students with growth mindset who can make connections with fellow students and are always ready to extend their helping hand
- Research Oriented: Students who are always passionate about content creation, are open-minded and flexible to work
What will you do?
As a Scholarly Ambassador, you’ll play a vital role in providing support to your fellow students by:
- Spreading awareness about the content access available to them through Taylor & Francis
- Expanding and supporting the student & research community
- Building research output
- Collecting feedback from students through focus groups, surveys, and other activities
What this programme offers?
The Scholarly Ambassador Programme would provide the student a platform to commence his/her professional career. It also aims at working towards a common goal of helping students succeed through shared knowledge & education.
- Exposure: Corporate Learning Experience
- Exclusive Access: Be a part of exclusive Taylor & Francis events | Get access to relevant content from Taylor & Francis
- Recognition: ‘Campus Ambassador’ certificate from Taylor & Francis
- Incentive: Exciting Rewards and Goodies
What is the cost to participate in the Scholarly Ambassador Programme?
The Scholarly Ambassador Programme is free of cost. Only 3-4 hours a week of your time is required towards the program.
Apply if you are a Research Scholar or pursuing Post GraduationAPPLY NOW!
Share this page with anyone by clicking one of the sharing buttons below