ATTENTION ALL AMATEUR WEATHER PHOTOGRAPHERS! Enter your best weather photos in the 2023 Weatherwise Photography Contest. Winners will be featured in the September/October 2023 issue. One grand prize, one first prize, two second prizes, three third prizes, and several honourable mention prizes will be awarded.* All winners receive a one-year online subscription to the only magazine about the weather – Weatherise. SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES TODAY!
Enter photos! Get published!! Win prizes!!!
1. Photos must be the property of the entrant and may not have been nationally published or be under consideration for publication or prizes elsewhere. Photos may not be digitally altered.
2. The contest is open to all Weatherwise readers except professional photographers. Taylor & Francis employees and contractors and their families are not eligible.
3. Entries must be submitted digitally along with a brief note of the subject, location, and date of each photograph. Entries should be submitted via the online entry form: https://taylorandfrancis.formstack.com/forms/weatherwise. High-resolution digital images are required with a minimum of 300 dpi and 4 x 6 dimensions. Electronic entries that are not of high enough resolution to be published in the magazine will be disqualified.
4. Each entrant may submit up to 6 photographs only.
5. All winning photographs will be retained by Weatherwise and displayed on its website. Weatherwise and Taylor & Francis also retain the right to use winning photos for their own editorial or promotional purposes without compensation to the photographer but will credit the photographer with any such use after publication of the September/October 2023 issue. In addition, Weatherwise, at its discretion, retains the right to provide the winning photos to outside organizations that wish to publish or display them. In this instance, Weatherwise will require that the photos appear with credit to the photographer as well as to Weatherwise magazine.
6. Entries must be submitted by June 1, 2023.
Please note that Taylor & Francis are unable to make cash payments to any resident of Iran, Cuba and Syria. This is due to banking restrictions with these countries. As such, Taylor & Francis cannot accept any entries made from residents of Iran, Cuba and Syria.
Visit the 2022 Photo Contest.