Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
Earn Royal College MOC Credits
The Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine (CTSJ) supports the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
There are several ways to collect MOC credits for your CTSJ activities.
- Readers: For each journal article that you read and have deemed has had a significant impact on your learning or practice can be recorded individually and receive one credit per article (Section 2)
- Readers: For each CPC article that you read and participate in the Self-Assessment Activity after reading the article, you may claim three credits per activity (Section 3). Please see below articles that are accredited for Section 3 Self-Assessment Activity.
- Authors: For your research as a Personal Learning Project (2 credits per hour under Section 2) while writing a publication or article. Manuscripts do not have to be published to claim credits.
- Authors: For reviewing feedback received from reviewers and editors for your journal articles (Section 3)
- Reviewers and Associate Editors: For peer-reviewing journal articles can earn you 15 credits per year as a Peer Review activity (Section 2).
How to claim credits:
To claim CPD credits for reading CTSJ articles, you must record them in your MAINPORT ePortfolio as Section 2 Self Learning credits or Section 3 Assessment.
For Clinical Pathological Cases Section 3 Self-Assessment Activities, once you completed the questionnaire, your credits will automatically be transferred to your Royal College MAINPORT profile and you will receive a notification email with a copy of your Certificate of Attendance for your records.
List of Accredited Clinical Pathological Cases articles:
- Article #1 (link to the accredited article)
- Article #2 (link to the accredited article)
An international journal publishing research on lung health and disease, asthma, interventional respirology, critical care and sleep disordered breathing.
Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, or the Red and White Journal, is the only peer-reviewed Canadian journal dedicated to publishing critically important guidelines and position papers, as well as original research and clinical articles from Canada and around the world related to lung health. The journal will also publish review articles, case studies, a “pulmonary image feature” and editorials.