Expand your Oncology research content today with Taylor & Francis
Meet industry challenges by getting the right information at the right time. Produce the next pharmaceutical breakthrough by giving your team access to a collection of journals filled with the most relevant and up to date research.
Below you will find our key Oncology journals that share innovative data to physicians, medical researchers, and healthcare professionals around the world.
2020 Impact Factor 4.089
Five-Year Impact Factor 4.236
Publishes research into oncology, covering the etiology and treatment for all cancer types as well as experimental and clinical cancer research.
For a limited time, we're offering you free access* to our most viewed articles from Acta Oncologica
- Deformable image registration for radiation therapy: principle, methods, applications, and evaluation
- Identifying breast cancer susceptibility genes – a review of the genetic background in familial breast cancer
- LINAC based stereotactic radiosurgery for multiple brain metastases: guidance for clinical implementation
- The Role of Biomarkers in Endometrial cancer and hyperplasia: a literature review
Cancer Biology & Therapy
2020 Impact Factor 4.742
Five-Year Impact Factor 4.342
Publishes articles on the molecular basis of cancer, including translational diagnostic relevance or therapy, reviews, op-ed pieces and meeting reports.
For a limited time, we're offering you free access* to our most viewed articles from Cancer Biology & Therapy
Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy
2020 Impact Factor 4.512
Five-Year Impact Factor 3.665
Provides expert appraisal in cancer care, including tumor management, novel therapies, anticancer agents, chemotherapy, cancer vaccines, and biomarkers.
For a limited time, we're offering you free access* to our most viewed articles from Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy
- Can CDK4/6 Inhibitors Cause Fatal Lung Injury?
- Capmatinib for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer
- Prognostic and predictive factors on overall survival and surgical outcomes in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: recent advances and controversies
International Journal of Hyperthermia
2020 Impact Factor 3.914
Five-Year Impact Factor 4.285
Publishes articles on various aspects of thermal energy and thermal therapy in clinical, biological or engineering studies involving human or animals.
For a limited time, we're offering you free access* to our most viewed articles from the International Journal of Hyperthermia
- Feasibility study of metabolically supported chemotherapy with weekly carboplatin/paclitaxel combined with ketogenic diet, hyperthermia and hyperbaric oxygen therapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
*When accessed via this page only. Applicable to non Open access content only.
Latest tweets from @tandfonline
SHARE THIS PAGE