Discover our Oncology Collection
Featuring 15 peer-reviewed journals covering the latest research
The Oncology Collection
Access a specialized collection of high-impact oncology journals from Taylor & Francis.
At Taylor & Francis we are dedicated to advancing knowledge by publishing trusted, engaging, and insightful research. Our collection of high impact oncology journals delivers quality information to the global research community.
- Access 15 peer-reviewed oncology journals covering the latest discoveries in diagnostics, treatments, biotechnology, clinical trials, and more.
- Authored by key opinion leaders at the forefront of academia and clinical practice, our content is trusted globally.
- Flexible pricing options are designed to meet the needs of your organization and researchers.
We offer a variety of buying options which are customizable, convenient, and flexible to ensure your organization has access to the research it needs at any time.
- Access to all 15 titles in the Oncology Collection
- Collection pricing saves you money over purchasing individual titles
Subscriptions to individual journals
- Access to your selected journals
- Tailor your collection on a title-by-title basis. A full list of journals can be found at tandfonline.com
- Choose to combine print and online access or opt for online access only
- Select the articles that meet your researchers’ needs
- Access articles on your organization’s server for 24 hours or download them as PDFs
- Cover as little as 50 articles or as many as 2,000
Contact us to discuss your needs today.
Cancer Biology & Therapy
We cover all aspects of autophagic processes through original research, reviews, technical papers, commentaries, and articles on science and art. Impact Factor 11.059*
We provide physicians with a broad background of reliable information for effective decision making. Includes editorial sections reporting on more than 30 subject categories that together comprise the field of oncology. Impact Factor 1.962*
We cover all topics from yeast to man, from DNA to function, from development to aging, from stem cells to cell senescence, from metabolism to cell death, from cancer to neurobiology, from molecular biology to therapeutics Impact Factor 3.259*
We publish peer-reviewed original research and review articles that provide an unprecedented forum where epigenetic mechanisms and their role in diverse biological processes can be revealed, shared, and discussed. Impact Factor 4.173*
Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics
We publish original research articles and reviews, and also features commentaries and news updates. Also included are Special Features of articles and reviews on a focused theme of high interest as well as Special Issues devoted entirely to one such topic or to articles from prestigious international conferences. Impact Factor 2.592*
International Journal of Radiation Biology
Original research, reviews, current topic articles, technical notes/reports, and meeting reports on the effects of ionizing, UV and visible radiation, accelerated particles, electromagnetic fields, ultrasound, heat, and related modalities. Impact Factor 2.266*
Journal of Chemotherapy
Experimental and clinical research articles, reviews, brief communications, and letters on all aspects of antimicrobial, anticancer, and immunomodulating chemotherapy. Impact Factor 1.599*
Journal of Psychosocial Oncology
Up-to-date clinical and research material geared toward health professionals who provide psychosocial services to cancer patients, their families, and their caregivers. Impact Factor 1.197*
Leukemia & Lymphoma
International forum for publication of high quality clinical, translational, and basic science research, and original observations relating to all aspects of hematological malignancies. Impact Factor 2.674*
Molecular & Cellular Oncology
High-profile forum for the publication of fundamental, translational, and clinical research on cancer. Submission across all aspects of oncogenesis, tumor progression, and response to therapy.
We provide “how-to” articles for the multidisciplinary oncology care team. The official journal of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC).
* 2018 Impact Factors, Copyright: Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate Analytics, 2019