At Taylor & Francis we are dedicated to advancing knowledge by publishing trusted, engaging and insightful research. We publish high impact journals delivering quality information to the global oncology research community. Read on for more information on our journals as well as the different publishing options we offer.
Why publish Open Access?
Open Access provides you with the following great benefits:
- Immediate access to your article on publication, accessible by anyone, anywhere
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online
- Input from, and dialog with, expert editors
- Rigorous peer review for every open access article
- Metrics (downloads, citations, and Altmetric data) for your article, so you can measure its impact
Want to know more about Open Access?
If time is critical in your publishing strategy, our Accelerated Publication options can help you get your research into a high-quality, peer-reviewed journal, fast.
Accelerated Publication allows you to:
- coordinate your publishing schedule with conferences, drug approvals, and drug launches,
- keep competitive advantage by getting your discoveries to market quickly,
- and speed up the peer review process without sacrificing quality or rigour.