Highly-cited Taylor & Francis Medical Content published in the Middle East:
202 peer-reviewed journals, spanning 30 specialist areas of practice.
- Ensure your users have access to high-impact research: Over 90% of journals in the library are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®
- Benefit from key research published by academic societies: Access Journals published on behalf of leading societies including: American Academy of Clinical Toxicology, British Fertility Society, and Society for Medical Innovation and Technology.
- Access a range of statistics to inform collection decisions: Download data for your institution, including usage figures
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine & Dentistry
– Oncology, Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
2018 Impact Factor: 5.955
2018 Impact Factor: 4.040*
2018 Impact Factor: 3.481*
Research from Nobel Prize Winning Authors published in our Medical Library:
|Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine||Luc Montagnier, Jouy-en-Josas, Emilio Del Giudice, Jamal Aïssa, Claude Lavallee, Steven Motschwiller, Antonio Capolupo, Albino Polcari, Paola Romano, Alberto Tedeschi & Giuseppe Vitiello||Transduction of DNA information through water and electromagnetic waves|
|Journal of Substance Use||Stacey A. Shaw, Assel Terlikbayeva, Leila Famouri, Tim Hunt, Louisa Gilbert, Yelena Rozental, Shopan Primbetova, Mingway Chang, Xin Ma & Nabila El-Bassel||HIV testing and access to HIV medical care among people who inject drugs and their intimate partners in Kazakhstan|
|Journal of Psychoactive Drugs||Phillip L. Marotta, MPH, M.Sc., Tim Hunt , Ph.D., Louisa Gilbert , Ph.D., Elwin Wu , Ph.D., Dawn Goddard-Eckrich , ED.D & Nabila El-Bassel , Ph.D.||Assessing Spatial Relationships between Prescription Drugs, Race, and Overdose in New York State from 2013 to 2015|
|South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition||Sa Kashulda, Arina Prins RD(SA), Gϋnter Blobel & C.Isaacson||How can we measure the ‘HIV/AIDS effect’ on household food security? Piloting an experiential indicator in Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal|
The world’s largest series of review journals in Research & Development and clinical medicine. Comprised of 28 journals combining the Expert Opinion and Expert Review series into one essential collection.
Read personal opinions of internationally recognized experts in their fields as they provide their insights about where research is now, where it should go next, and how it should get there.