Join our Publishing Webinar Series
For early career researchers in the Middle East and North Africa
Publishing Medical Research in Academic Journals
Monday 24th May, 13:00 - 14:30 SAT
Mithi Ahmed, Commissioning Editor
Edward Spofford, Commissioning Editor
This workshop, designed for early career researchers, will provide an overview of the current landscape of academic publishing with a focus on Medical research. Our editorial experts will cover:
- How to choose a suitable journal
- Open Access options
- Preparing manuscripts for submission
- Ethical approval & reporting guidelines
- Data sharing & Licencing
- Peer review processes
- Rejection reasons
- Revising your manuscript
The session will be followed by a Q&A, where you'll have the chance to ask questions on any of the topics covered.
Discover Medical Content Published by Taylor & Francis
Both our Medical Library and Expert collections contain highly-cited content published by authors in the Middle East, as well as research from Nobel Prize-winning authors.
The Medical Library
A collection of over 200 peer-reviewed journals, spanning 30 specialist areas of practice. With over 90% of journals included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science® you'll have access to high-impact research from leading authors in the field.
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine & Dentistry
– Oncology, Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
Benefits for Librarians:
- Download data for your institution, including COUNTER-compliant usage figures and KBART files.
- Easily discover and read content on Taylor & Francis Online with our clean, intuitive user interface.
For more information for Librarians:
The Expert Collection
The world’s largest series of review journals in Research & Development and clinical medicine. Comprised of 28 journals combining the Expert Opinion and Expert Review series into one essential collection.
Read personal opinions of internationally recognized experts in their fields as they provide their insights about where research is now, where it should go next, and how it should get there.