Medical Content in the Middle East
Expand your Library's Collection with Leading Medical & Expert Journals
202 peer-reviewed journals, spanning 30 specialist areas of practice.
- Ensure your users have access to high-impact research: Over 90% of journals in the library are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®
- Benefit from key research published by academic societies: Access Journals published on behalf of leading societies including: American Academy of Clinical Toxicology and Society for Medical Innovation and Technology.
- Access a range of statistics to inform collection decisions: Download data for your institution, including usage figures
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine & Dentistry
– Oncology, Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
2018 Impact Factor: 5.955
2018 Impact Factor: 4.040*
2018 Impact Factor: 3.481*
The world’s largest series of review journals in Research & Development and clinical medicine. Comprised of 28 journals combining the Expert Opinion and Expert Review series into one essential collection.
Read personal opinions of internationally recognized experts in their fields as they provide their insights about where research is now, where it should go next, and how it should get there.