An Open Access Journal
All Life brings together all researchers with a common goal: to improve life. An innovative multidisciplinary journal fostering collaboration across the life sciences.
2018 Impact Factor: 1.622
All Life is indexed by:
- Academic Search Complete
- TOC Premier (Table of Contents)
- Arts and Humanities Search
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science)
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences (indexed in the Multidisciplinary Sciences JCR category).
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact, providing a platform for reaching policymakers and professionals who are tackling today’s problems.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating accessible and trustworthy research that has an impact on all life.
Please review the journal's Instructions for Authors before making your submission.