Environmental Pollutants and Bioavailability
Previously known as Chemical Speciation & Bioavailability
Now indexed under Environmental Pollutants and Bioavailability
Previously Chemical Speciation & Bioavailability, Environmental Pollutants and Bioavailability offers a fully open access, interdisciplinary forum for research on the chemical aspects of pollutants in the environment and biota, and their impacts on the uptake of substances by living organisms.
The changes to the journal ensure it meets the need for interdisciplinary environmental research to be rapidly disseminated to as wide an audience as possible, and now reaches an international community across the environmental, chemical, biological, food, medical, toxicology, and health sciences and technologies disciplines.
Environmental Pollutants & Bioavailability is included in the following services:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
Publish with us and increase the visibility of your research
- 2019 Impact Factor of 2.077.
- Indexed in Scopus, SCIE, DOAJ, and more.
- Increased visibility and discoverability: On average, we have eight times more readers for open access articles than for traditionally published articles. Higher readership could result in more citations for your paper.
- Impact beyond academia: Your article will be made freely and permanently available online to all. Your research could inform and develop public policy and teaching practices, be read by the public, or even be picked up by the media!
- Retain ownership: Using a creative commons license, you will retain the copyright to your research, granting Taylor & Francis the non-exclusive right to openly publish your research online and deposit it in major indexes such as PubMed Central.