Strabismus publishes articles on all areas of the field including esotropia, exotropia, hypertropia, and Duane's Syndrome. The quarterly publication also discusses related disorders including amblyopia, infant visual development, binocular vision, stereopsis, suppression, amblyopia-related disorders of refraction, visual stimulus deprivation, and anisometropia. It aims to bridge the gap between neuroscientists and ophthalmologists and orthoptists treating strabismus and amblyopia patients. Strabismus includes the following sections: editorials, original papers, research reports, reviews, symposium proceedings, letters to the editor and selected abstracts.
You will benefit from publishing in Strabismus by:
- Gaining recognition from a dvierse, international readership
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receiving guidance throughout the submissions process from the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of Author Resources
- Increasing the discoverability of your research with MEDLINE and Scopus listings and more
- Seeing the impact your article has made by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score on My Authored Works
Before submitting your manuscript, please visit the journal's Instructions for Authors for further submissions instructions.
Submit your paper online here.
Editor-in-Chief: H.J. Simonsz, MD, Dept. of Ophthalmology Erasmus Medical Center, The Netherlands (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Associate Editor-in-Chief: F. Rowe, Ph.D., DBO, CGLI Cert. Ed., Professor in Orthoptics and Health Services Research, Hon Professor of Orthoptics UTS, NIHR Fellow, University of Liverpool, England
Featured Ophthalmology Journals from Taylor & Francis
We are proud to present our Ophthalmology Highlight Reel!
Has your favorite journal's Impact Factor increased? Are you eligible for discounted subscription rates?
You can find out here! Take a few minutes to see the latest updates in our Ophthalmology portfolio.