Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (STAM) is the leading open access, international journal for outstanding research articles across all aspects of materials science. The journal covers a broad spectrum of materials science research including:
- Functional materials,
- Synthesis and processing,
- Theoretical analyses,
- Characterization and properties of materials.
Emphasis is placed on the interdisciplinary nature of materials science and issues at the forefront of the field, such as energy and environmental issues, as well as medical and bioengineering applications.
Of particular interest are research papers on the following topics:
- Nanostructured/nanoscale materials and nanodevices
- Biological, biomedical and bio-inspired materials, novel technologies for clinical and medical applications
- Materials for energy and environment (including materials for environmental remediation, materials for power generation and storage, next generation photovoltaics, materials for low carbon, green infrastructure, etc).
Browse all our Editor's Choice collections here: