Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (STAM) is the leading open access, international journal for outstanding research articles across all aspects of materials science. The journal covers a broad spectrum of materials science research including:
- Functional materials,
- Synthesis and processing,
- Theoretical analyses,
- Characterization and properties of materials.
Emphasis is placed on the interdisciplinary nature of materials science and issues at the forefront of the field, such as energy and environmental issues, as well as medical and bioengineering applications.
Of particular interest are research papers on the following topics:
- Nanostructured/nanoscale materials and nanodevices
- Biological, biomedical and bio-inspired materials, novel technologies for clinical and medical applications
- Materials for energy and environment (including materials for environmental remediation, materials for power generation and storage, next generation photovoltaics, materials for low carbon, green infrastructure, etc).
|Thermoelectric materials and applications for energy harvesting power generation||IIoannis Petsagkourakis, Klas Tybrandt, Xavier Crispin, Isao Ohkubo, Norifusa Satoh & Takao Mori|
|Functional biomimetic nanoparticles for drug delivery and theranostic applications in cancer treatment||Lei Li, Junqing Wang, Hangru Kong, Yun Zeng & Gang Liu|
|Fabrication of honeycomb films by the breath figure technique and their applications||Hiroshi Yabu|
|Chemical modification of group IV graphene analogs||Hideyuki Nakano, Hiroyuki Tetsuka, Michelle J. S. Spencer & Tetsuya Morishita|
|3D printing for soft robotics – a review||Jahan Zeb Gul, Memoon Sajid, Muhammad Muqeet Rehman, Ghayas Uddin Siddiqui, Imran Shah, Kyung-Hwan Kim, Jae-Wook Lee & Kyung Hyun Choi|
|Data-driven exploration of new pressure-induced superconductivity in PbBi2Te4||Ryo Matsumoto, Zhufeng Hou, Masanori Nagao, Shintaro Adachi, Hiroshi Hara, Hiromi Tanaka, Kazuki Nakamura, Ryo Murakami, Sayaka Yamamoto, Hiroyuki Takeya, Tetsuo Irifune, Kiyoyuki Terakura & Yoshihiko Takano|