Share your Research
15 November 2020
Sustainable Marine and Coastal Environments
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which were adopted by all UN Member States in 2015, comprise 17 specific goals that aim to promote global progress with balanced social, economic and environmental sustainability. Among these Goals, Marine Geodesy’s scope of Ocean Surveys, Mapping, and Sensing has an important role to play in supporting Goal 11 - Sustainable cities and communities, Goal 13 - Climate action, and Goal 14 - Life below water. To strengthen our support for the UN SDGs, Marine Geodesy will publish a special issue on Sustainable Marine and Coastal Environments. The guest editor will be Dr. Liang Cheng from Nanjing University. Submitted manuscripts should describe the methods, techniques, or case studies for solving problems in Sustainable Marine and Coastal Environments. Topics may include, but not limited to:
- Climate change studies with a focus on quantification of global sea-level rise
- Climate change impact on coastal regions: monitoring and mitigation
- Coastal mega cities: spatial information for sustainable development and management
- Sensing of marine ecosystem changes in deep, shallow and polar environments
- Methods and techniques for detection of marine pollutions (oil spills, plastics, and others)
- Case studies of integrated policy and technology approaches for SDGs implementation
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from tandfenviro