Share your Research
18 September 2020
Special issue on Covid-19
Social science research will play an important role in understanding and solving the COVID-19 pandemic. Political science is no exception – institutional trust, partisanship, and elite cues are but a few factors potentially relevant to important outcomes such as compliance with public health guidelines, beliefs about COVID-19, support for COVID-19 related policies, or how the pandemic affects participation, and voting/party behaviour. The Journal of Elections, Public Opinion, and Parties (JEPOP) will publish a special issue dedicated to research about COVID-19 to facilitate dissemination of this important research. For this special issue, JEPOP welcomes all COVID-19 related research that fits the journal’s aim “to publish research of the highest quality on elections, public opinion, participation and political parties.”
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- To be considered for the special issue, the submitted manuscript must address COVID-19 in some way.
- Manuscripts should be as short as possible. Maximum length is 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes and references. The special issue will be printed, so there is a maximum number of pages. We hope to publish as many articles as possible, and shorter manuscripts helps in this regard.
- Our goal is for this issue to be in print as rapidly as possible, using the following timeline:
- Manuscripts to be submitted by Friday, September 18, 2020. Please signal that you intend to submit a manuscript by contacting the special issue editors with a title and abstract.
- The target for first round decisions is November 1, 2020. While minor revisions may be requested of manuscripts, our goal is for the special issue editors to handle these instead of sending back to reviewers. We ask that final manuscripts be returned by December 1, 2020.
- The print edition of the special issue is expected to be available in early 2021.
- To submit your paper, select "Special issue on Covid-19" when submitting your paper on ScholarOne.
View the latest tweets from journalEPOP