Add your Insight
15 March 2021
Church, Communication and Culture (CC&C), an international open access journal indexed in SCOPUS, is issuing a call for Research Articles and Case Studies for the September 2021 Issue.
The focus of the journal is on deepening knowledge and understanding of the dialogue between religion, communication and culture in the public area.
Topics of interest could include the following:
- Cultural studies on Christian faith and religion
- Christian identity in mass media history
- Public opinion regarding the Church and Christian values
- Church institutional communications
- Theology of communications
- Media ethics
- Bioethics and defence of life
- Representation of family in the media
- Case studies on crisis management in the Church
- Case studies on public events in the Church
- Case studies on media analysis
- Religious tourism
- Christianity in the visual arts
- Image of man and God in literature
- Image of man and God in film and TV series
- Secularization and religious identity
- Dialogue between religions
- Religious inculturation and transculturation
- Management of the Cultural Heritage of Christianity
- Religion in social and digital media
Please click here to access the Spanish version of this page.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
Authors are encouraged to send their abstracts and proposals to the Editor, Enrique Fuster, by email at [email protected] prior to submission.
Word limits: Research Articles: 7,000-10,000 words; Case Studies: 4,000-7,000 words
All papers will undergo a double blind peer review.
Expected Publication date: September 30, 2021
View the latest tweets from Routledge_MandC