Add your Insight
30 August 2021
Special Issue Editor(s)
Prof. Yuanxi Yang,
Xi'an Research Institute of Surveying and Mapping (China)
Prof. Tianhe Xu,
Shandong University (China)
Dr. Shuqiang Xue,
Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping (China)
Seafloor Geodesy and Acoustic Positioning
Marine Geodesy will publish a special issue on Seafloor Geodesy and Acoustic Positioning in early 2022. The guest editors will be Prof. Yuanxi Yang from Xi'an Research Institute of Surveying and Mapping (China), Prof. Tianhe Xu from Shandong University (China), and Dr. Shuqiang Xue from Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping (China). The submitted manuscripts should describe methods, techniques, models and algorithms for seafloor geodesy and acoustic positioning. Results related to the seafloor geodetic data processing and sonar propagation error reduction are encouraged. Topics may include, but not limited to:
- Acoustic positioning and navigation model of high precision,
- Surface and subsurface geodetic network processing method,
- Acoustic ray error processing and efficient ray tracing algorithm,
- Strategies for the seafloor geodetic station maintenance,
- Models and algorithm for seafloor geodesy, and
- Subsea multi-sensor navigation.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from tandfenviro