Add your Insight
10 July 2021
Healthy Freshwater Ecosystems and Sustainable Development
In line with the U.N.'s and European Commission's Horizon missions, the Journal of Freshwater Ecology is developing a Special Issue: Healthy Freshwater Ecosystems and Sustainable Development. We invite researchers to submit manuscripts for this Special Issue that are within the scope of the Journal and also address one or more of the following topics in Europe:
- Freshwater ecosystem health and resilience
- Biological integrity of freshwater communities
- Biological and ecological monitoring
- Impacts of human activities on freshwater ecosystem function or structure
- Restoration ecology
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
In order to be included in the Special Issue:
- Manuscripts must be relevant to European ecosystems and the topic of the special issue.
- Select "Special Issue: Healthy Freshwater Ecosystems and Sustainable Development" when submitting your paper to ScholarOne
- Manuscripts may not exceed 32 pages (Abstract to end of References, double-spaced, 1-inch margins)
- Original research articles as well as reviews are welcome.
View the latest tweets from tandfenviro