Add your Insight
15 December 2021
Journal of Control and Decision
Special Issue Editor(s)
Dr. Ali Ahmadian,
Associate Researcher, Decisions Lab, Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria
Dr. Valentina E. Balas,
Professor, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad
Dr. Soheil Salahshour,
Assistant professor, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Bahcesehir University
IoT-based Enterprise Management for the Future era
Normally business practices include multiple forms of decision-making at different levels will improve automation in all forms of work. To facilitate data collection, collaboration, and other decision-making activities, enterprise management systems are used widely. Henceforth, infrastructure for enterprise applications and data processing needs adaptation for flexible and decentralized environment. Enterprise systems are also supported by big data and cloud computing technologies, as they offer interoperability and intelligent analysis. The purpose is to build insights that facilitate quicker, more precise and adequate decision-making and promote an even more customer-centric business.
In future IoT will play a key role in enterprise management system with the right level of integration between the physical assets and the IT infrastructure. While enterprise IoT improves the efficiency of supply chain management and material resource planning. Organizations would be able to produce a better return on investment through asset management, remote control, and preventative analysis. To implement IoT application successfully, enterprises must integrate different IoT linked products with the right IoT platforms. IoT devices are linked to one another and to the central enterprise environment, which increases system vulnerability. The key challenge is to link so many IoT endpoints to add sensor data and transmit it on an IoT platform. Only with deep integration, enterprises can mine the huge amount of data through Big Data techniques to generate insight and to determine the outcomes.
The recent advancements in embedded systems, intelligent systems, networking technologies, and internet protocols make IoT based enterprise systems more effective and futuristic. The key challenge is to encourage compatibility and scalability by integrating IoT with enterprise resource planning and developing cloud data centres and centralised service support platforms. This special issue provides a platform for researchers to publish original research papers addressing current and future trends in IoT based enterprise services and system management issues.
- Recent trends in tools and methods for enterprise management in IoT
- Intelligent logistics management for IoT based enterprise management system
- IoT enabled business models and applications to track and control complex operations in enterprise systems
- IoT based intelligent techniques for software reusability and quality analysis in enterprise management systems
- IoT based service-oriented framework for secure enterprise management.
- Intelligent IoT resource management for streamlining enterprise systems.
- Security, trust-aware and privacy issues in IoT based enterprise management systems
- Blockchain methodology for IoT based service management in optimized enterprise systems.
- Machine learning methods for management of device modularity in enterprise IoT
- Positioning & monitoring systems in IoT based enterprise systems for location-dependent services
- Energy efficiency and performance metrics for IoT enabled enterprise systems
- Deep learning methods for management of IoT services in enterprise systems
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from tandfSTEM