Add your Insight
31 January 2021
Travel Behavior under COVID-19
The International Journal of Urban Sciences seeks papers on the topic of travel behavior under COVID-19. The journal welcomes papers analyzing the behavioral change of activities and travels in response to the pandemic diseases and various control and prevention measures. Scholars from planning, transportation, social epidemiology, psychology, geography, economics, political science, and urban studies are encouraged to submit proposals. Papers addressing these issues from the perspective of disparity in social standing, age, and spatial distribution are especially welcome.
- Models of behavioral change in response to the pandemic
- Models of pandemic spread using epidemiology and network theory
- Simulation of the pandemic spread based on activity-based approach
- Descriptive analysis of behavioral change in response to the pandemic
- Comparative analysis of travel adjustment in response to various pandemics
- Comparative analysis of lockdown, social distancing, and herd immunity measures
- Control and prevention measures for restraining the pandemic
- Inequality measurement of pandemic spread and policy implications
- Not limited to the above
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from Routledgegpu