Add your Insight
16 August 2021
Innovation, Management and Governance for Sustainable Growth
A review of extant literature shows there is a positive relationship between innovation management practices and growth or sustainability of an organization’s competitive position in their industry. To remain competitive or to gain a competitive advantage, an organization must engage in innovation efforts that lead to the sustainability of their products and services in the marketplace. Managing innovation efforts, which often require change in the organization, are challenging and demanding on the employees of an organization both internally and externally. The topic of this year’s Academy of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Knowledge conference is related to this.
Due to the pandemic, the 14th Academy of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Knowledge Conference will be held online in Paris, France from June 14th to June 16th, 2021. The manuscripts presented at the conference, which meet the rigor and quality degree required by the Academy Editorial Advisory Board and selected by the guest editor, will have the possibility to be published in the Journal.
We welcome all types of papers that are novel and ground-breaking contributions concerning all aspects of Innovation, Management and Governance of Sustainable Growth:
- Theoretical and conceptual advancements in Innovation and Growth.
- Methodological advancements in the area of Management and Governance.
- Impact of Innovation, Management and Sustainable Growth on performance.
- Innovation in process technology for a sustainable growth purpose.
- New ways of achieving sustainable growth through innovation.
- Link between innovation management and sustained competitive advantage.
- Exploration and exploitation strategy as forms of achieving business growth in the long run.
- Entrepreneurship values as promoters of innovation practices.
- Alternative performance indicators that measure the sustainability of the business.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
Manuscripts for the special issue should be submitted online via ScholarOne. Select "Innovation, Management and Governance for Sustainable Growth" when submitting your paper to Scholar One.
All papers submitted for publication consideration in the Special Issue will be double-blind reviewed, following the review process guidelines of the Journal of Promotion Management.
Articles submitted to the Journal of Promotion Management must adhere to the following
- Total article format must comply with the APA Publication Manual, latest edition.
- Abstract should not exceed 100 words with 4-7 keywords.
- Article must be submitted as MS Word document.
- The title should be no longer than 12 words.
- Submission must be double-spaced with 1” margins.
- Article length must be a maximum of 6000 (less if possible) words (including the abstract, tables, figures, charts, and references).
- Your conclusion section should include a section on “contributions to literature”, “contributions to theory” and another on “managerial implications”.
- Include articles from the Journal of Promotion Management as they relate to your topic.
- The reference list should only include references that are used in your article. These must be carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. The latest APA style must be used.
All articles must accompany an editorial certification by an English language technical editor. Certification must be presented at the time of submission. Articles lacking such certification will be returned to the author(s) by the editors.
View the latest tweets from Routledge_Econ