Add your Insight
01 November 2020
Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects
Special Issue Editor(s)
Ton Duc Thang University
Professor.Dr. Phuong Nguyen-Tri,
University of Quebec in Trois-Rivieres
Sathyabama institute of science and technology
The Institute of Technology and Business in ČeskéBudějovice
Technical University of Crete
Impact of COVID-19 on Energy Sources, Environment and Resources
As the guest editors of Journal of Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, we would like to invite you to submit your high quality manuscripts to be considered for inclusion in a special issue entitled “Impact of COVID-19 on energy sources, environment and resources’’. Journal of Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects is a peer-reviewed journal which is published by Taylor and Francis (Impact factor = 1.18).
The target audience include academia, scientists, engineers,economists, social scientists, and professionals from various engineering fields.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Impacts on Energy Production and Consumption
• Atmospheric pollution, theimmediate and long-term impact
• Impacts on the Environment including Climate Changes
• Analysis of Green house gas emissions during lockdown period
• Fossil fuel consumption
• Energy Resilience Assessment
• Future Energy Market after COVID-19
• Challenges and Opportunities for Energy Transition after COVID-19
• Disinfection technologies for COVID-19 with respect to the environment
• Wastewater treatment and COVID-19 impact
• Impact of COVID-19 on plastic waste issue
• Impact of COVID-19 on mobility and transportation
• Energy systems under lockdown
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!