Submit a Manuscript to the Journal
Fusion Science and Technology
For a Special Issue on
31 December 2022
Fusion Science and Technology seeks submissions on the topic of plasma-material interactions. This special issue will prove valuable to readers and authors alike, as we bring wide attention to the subject and compile top-quality papers in one place for the fusion community's benefit. Papers in special issues tend to be highly viewed and cited, increasing the reach and impact of the research included.
- When submitting to the peer review system (Editorial Manager), please include the following note in your author comments: "The article is submitted for consideration of inclusion in the Plasma-Material Interactions special issue."
- There are no word count restrictions. Follow the guidance in "Instructions for Authors" below.
- All articles will be subject to rigorous peer review. Submission is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- Standard publication in Fusion Science and Technology is free of charge. Open access publication is available for a fee.
- Upon acceptance, articles are published online ahead of print following copyediting and typesetting. Print publication of the special issue is expected for 2024.
- Please direct any questions to the guest editor or to [email protected].
View the latest tweets from ans_org