Submit a Manuscript to the Journal
Fusion Science and Technology
For a Special Issue on
31 July 2022
Fusion Science and Technology seeks submissions on the topic of fusion blankets. This special issue will prove valuable to readers and authors alike, as we bring wide attention to the subject and compile top-quality papers in one place for the fusion community's benefit. Papers in special issues tend to be highly viewed and cited, increasing the reach and impact of the research included.
- When submitting to the peer review system (Editorial Manager), please include the following note in your author comments: "The article is submitted for consideration of inclusion in the Fusion Blankets special issue."
- There are no word count restrictions. Follow the guidance in "Instructions for Authors" below.
- All articles will be subject to rigorous peer review. Submission is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- Standard publication in Fusion Science and Technology is free of charge. Open access publication is available for a fee.
- Upon acceptance, articles are published online ahead of print following copyediting and typesetting. Print publication of the special issue is expected for 2023.
- Please direct any questions to the guest editor or to [email protected].
View the latest tweets from ans_org