Add your Insight
03 May 2021
Georisk: Assessment and Management of Risk for Engineered Systems and Geohazards
Special Issue Editor(s)
City University of Hong Kong
Nanyang Technological University
National Taiwan University
Data analytics in geotechnical and geological engineering
This Georisk Special Issue is related to a Special Session to be held at the 4th International Conference on Information Technology in Geo-Engineering (4ICITG), Singapore, July 2022. This Special Session is organized by ISSMGE Technical Committee TC304 on Georisk. The authors of the accepted papers will be invited to speak at this session. All the papers in this special issues need to be presented at this special session.
The aim of this special issue is to incorporate the recent developments in data analytic methods or data-driven methods in geotechnical and geological engineering. The special issue will cover, but not limited to the following topics:
- Back analysis of geotechnical structures
- Big data and database processing
- Data-driven site investigation and interpolation methods
- Geostatistics and probabilistic site characterization
- Quantification of geological uncertainties
- Reliability-based design considering statistical uncertainty
- Digital geology and geological modeling
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from tandfphysci