Share your Research
13 September 2020
COVID19 Indian Chemical Engineer
Mankind is experiencing unprecedented pandemic of SARS-Cov-2 virus (COVID19). It is important that we all fight together to mitigate this pandemic, especially our scientists and R&D personnel. Indian Chemical Engineer announces a COVID19 Special Issue to be published by the end of June, 2020 to address issues concerning to the pandemic. This will be useful to our society. Articles are sought in the following areas:
1. Accurate, cheap and faster detection of COVID19
2. PPE and Hospital Assistive devices
3. Re-purpose & new drugs, vaccine for COVID19
4. Molecular surveillance and AI/ML application in COVID19
5. Supply-chain management of COVID19
6. Post pandemic job creation in Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
1. Select special issue title COVID19 while submitting paper to ScholarOne
2. Short manuscript of pages 4-5 including figures and tables will be accepted with a word limit of 3000 (each fig and table is equated 150 words).
3. Manuscript submission starts as soon as Special Issue is announced and the last date of submission will be June 10. We expect to do quick review and publish the COVID19 Special Issue by June 30.
View the latest tweets from tandfstem