Add your Insight
18 April 2021
Herenga Delta 2021, the 13th Southern Hemisphere Conference on the Teaching and Learning of Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics, Auckland, New Zealand, 21-26 November 2021
The local organising committee warmly invites you to submit your research articles for the special issue of the Herenga Delta conference that will be held in Auckland, New Zealand on 21 - 26 November 2021. The conference is planned to be held in hybrid mode with both face-to-face and online participation options available. Manuscripts must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The conference theme is Values and Variables in Mathematics Education. Your contributions are welcome for any of the following sub-themes:
- Research-informed evidence-based teaching and learning practices in mathematics and statistics tertiary education
- Curriculum design and delivery that addresses the needs of all learners
- Challenges of wider participation: addressing the needs of non-traditional students at university
- Values and variables in mathematics teaching and learning encounters
- Innovation in teaching and assessment: novel approaches and practices
- Online teaching and learning
- Mathematics and statistics for non-mathematics majors
- Learning pathways into university-level mathematics and statistics
- Policy and support issues
Delta conferences have been held every two years since the first one in Brisbane, Australia in 1997. These Southern Hemisphere symposia have also been held in South Africa, New Zealand, Argentina, and Brazil.
Delta attracts an international audience of academics interested in undergraduate mathematics and statistics education, including disciplinary specialists, education theorists, and tertiary education practitioners across sciences and engineering. For more information and the 'Instructions for authors', see https://www.herengadelta.org/
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- Only full papers (research manuscripts) are considered for this special issue
- Expected publication date: October/November 2021
- At Step 5: Details & Comments’ on the ScholarOne submission site, please ensure to select ‘Delta Conference 2021’ from the dropdown list of special issue options
View the latest tweets from tandfSTEM