Add your Insight
15 August 2021
Special Issue Editor(s)
Prof. Yuriy Raikher,
Institute of Continuous Media Mechanics, Ural Division of Russian Academy of Science, Perm, Russia
Dr. Maria Bălăşoiu,
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia/ Horia Hulubei National Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering, Magurele, Romania
Assoc. Prof. Octavian Madalin Bunoiu,
West University of Timisoara, Timisoara, Romania
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia/ Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
Dr. Andrey Rogachev,
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia/Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudniy, Russia
Complex and Magnetic Soft Matter Systems
The Supplement Volume “Complex and Magnetic Soft Matter Systems” calls for papers presented at the 4th International School and Workshop on Complex and Magnetic Soft Matter Systems: Physico- Mechanical Properties and Structure (CMSMS 2021, https://indico.jinr.ru/event/1140/).
Suggested topical areas include, but not limited to:
- theory, simulations, and experimental research in physical, mechanical, structural, chemical, materials science, and biological aspects of soft complex matter with special emphasis on the soft magnetic matter (magnetic elastomers, ferrogels, ferroliquid crystals, associations of nanoparticles with biomolecules, and cells, etc.)
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- Select "Complex and Magnetic Soft Matter Systems" when submitting your paper to ScholarOne
- Please follow the paper format of the Soft Materials journal
- Will be accepted Original research manuscripts of maximum length 20 000 Characters (including spaces)
- Expected publication date: 01.12.2021
View the latest tweets from tandfSTEM