Share your Research
31 August 2020
Special Issue on Health and Healthcare in China
The Chinese Economy is a bimonthly publication that offers an objective and analytical account of economic issues concerning China. The journal publishes original works written by scholars from all over the world on recent changes to the Chinese economy.
We intend to publish a special issue on health and healthcare sector of the Chinese economy. Topics for candidate papers broadly include economic, management, and finance issues related to healthcare sectors including but not limited to provider (hospitals and health centers), pharmaceuticals, insurance industry. Analyses on emerging healthcare technologies and industries, and health economics and policy are welcome as well. Please contact the managing guest editor if you have questions on the fit of your topic for this special issue.
Please contact Dr. Zhuo Chen at [email protected]. Deadline for submission is August 31, 2020 with intended publication of the articles in 2021.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Submissions to the special issue will be handled by email. Those interested in submitting their work to this special issue should e-mail their papers in PDF files to [email protected]
- Manuscripts should be written in English and should contain original materials that have not been previously published or submitted elsewhere. They shall not be submitted elsewhere unless it has been withdrawn by authors or rejected by editors.
- Manuscripts should be double-spaced. All submitted papers will go through a standard double-blind review process. Please include a separate title page file with the title, names of the authors, their affiliations, and contact author’s email, and be sure not to reveal author information in the manuscript file.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to follow the formatting instructions and complete a “Consent to Publish”
- There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges in
- Instructions for authors can be found below.
- Note that manuscripts for the special issue do not go through the online submission system.
- Submission deadline is August 31, 2020. Please e-mail all queries to [email protected]