Share your Research
27 September 2020
Food and Health Economics: Epidemics, Risk, Behavior and Policy
Food and health have always been important issues for the Chinese economy. The recent coronavirus outbreak has become a global concern and has potential impacts on food supply and consumption, agriculture and trade, and public health. The issues of risk, food safety and security, nutrition and health, consumer behavior, and food policy, all relevant to the broadly defined food and health economics, are imperative in the response to this global health emergency. We welcome original research on all contemporary economic issues in China and the global economy related to these topics.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- All submissions will be handled by Those interested in submitting their work to this special issue should e-mail their papers in PDF files to [email protected].
- Manuscripts should be written in English and should contain original materials that have not been previously published or submitted They shall not be submitted elsewhere unless it has been withdrawn by authors or rejected by editors.
- Manuscripts should be double-spaced. All submitted papers will go through a standard double-blind review Please include a separate title page file with the title, names of the authors, their affiliations, and contact author’s email, and be sure not to reveal author information in the manuscript file.
- Final editorial decisions shall be sent to authors within three months, and authors of accepted papers will be required to follow the formatting instructions and complete a “Consent to Publish”
- There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges in
- Submission deadline is June 30, 2020. Please e-mail all queries to [email protected].
View the latest tweets from Routledge_Econ