Add your Insight
31 December 2021
The biomechanics of running footwear: From injury prevention to performance enhancement
- Influence of footwear on the biomechanics of running
- Influence of running footwear on the musculoskeletal system (e.g., muscle, tendon, EMG)
- Biomechanical adaptations to footwear in runners
- Footwear as a biomechanical measure for the prevention, management, or rehabilitation of running-related injuries
- Footwear as a biomechanical measure to influence running performance
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- Select "special issue – The biomechanics of running footwear: From injury prevention to performance enhancement” when submitting your paper.
- These article types will be considered: Review, Original Research, Methods and Theoretical Perspectives.
- Word limit: 5000 for reviews and 3500 for others.
- Table and figure limit: 5 for reviews and 3 for others.
- Expected publication dates: mid to end of 2022.
- Authors are encouraged to contact the editors (Dr Kim Hébert-Losier - [email protected] and Dr Benedicte Vanwanseele - [email protected]) to enquire about the topic of the potential submission before preparation.
View the latest tweets from sportsbiomechj