Add your Insight
31 December 2021
Biomechanics of cycling: from commuting to elite
Cycling is strongly influenced by biomechanical factors. This special issue provides evidence on how biomechanics helps to improve human health and performance of cyclists in a range of settings, from rehabilitation to elite sport.
- Biomechanics of cycling applied to:
- Training and performance
- Biomechanical strategies to prevent injuries
- New methods to assess movement patterns in cycling
- Biomechanics contributions to injury prevention
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
|- Select "special issue – Biomechanics of cycling: from commuting to elite” when submitting your paper.
- These article types will be considered: Review (preferred), Original Research, Methods and Theoretical Perspectives.
- Word limit: 5000 for reviews and 3500 for others.
- Table and figure limit: 5 for reviews and 3 for others.
- Expected publication dates: mid to end of 2022.
- Authors are encouraged to contact the editors (Dr. Rodrigo Bini - [email protected] and Dr. Felipe Carpes – [email protected]) to enquire about the topic of the potential submission before preparation.
View the latest tweets from sportsbiomechj