Share your Research
31 December 2020
Biomechanics of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries in Sports
- Biomechanical risk factors to predict ACL injuries
- Biomechanical analysis of ACL injury videos
- In vitro and in vivo loading mechanisms of the ACL
- Computer simulation and modelling of ACL loading
- Assessments of ACL loading in sports activities
- Movement patterns following ACL injuries and surgeries
- Biomechanical consideration of ACL reconstruction for return to sports
- Biomechanical changes after neuromuscular training or rehabilitation programs
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- Select "special issue – Biomechanics of anterior cruciate ligament injuries in Sports” when submitting your paper.
- These article types will be considered: Review (preferred), Original Research, Methods and Theoretical Perspectives.
- Word limit: 5000 for reviews and 3500 for others.
- Table and figure limit: 5 for reviews and 3 for others.
- Expected publication dates: mid 2021 to early 2022.