Add your Insight
30 September 2021
Special Issue Editor(s)
Dr Elizabeth Bradshaw,
Centre for Sport Research, Deakin University / Sport Performance Research Institute New Zealand, Auckland University of Technology
Dr Pui Wah (Veni) Kong,
National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University
Biomechanics of Acrobatic Sports
- Possible topics: diving, gymnastics, somersault, twisting movements in sports.
- Select "Special Issue – Biomechanics of Acrobatic Sports” when submitting your paper.
- These article types will be considered: Review, Original Research, Methods and Theoretical Perspectives, Practitioner Case Report
- Word limit: Suggested word limits of 5000 for reviews, 3500 for Original Research/Methods and Theoretical Perspectives, and 2500 for Practitioner Case Report.
- Table and figure limit: 5 for reviews, 4 for Original Research/Methods and Theoretical Perspectives, and 3 for Practitioner Case Report
- Expected publication dates: Early to Mid 2022
- Authors are encouraged to contact the editors (Dr Liz Bradshaw, [email protected]; and Dr Veni Kong, [email protected]) to inquire about the topic of the potential submission before preparation.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!