Add your Insight
30 September 2021
Special Issue Editor(s)
Dr Elizabeth Bradshaw,
Centre for Sport Research, Deakin University / Sport Performance Research Institute New Zealand, Auckland University of Technology
Dr Pui Wah (Veni) Kong,
National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University
Biomechanics of Acrobatic Sports
- Possible topics: diving, gymnastics, somersault, twisting movements in sports.
- Select "Special Issue – Biomechanics of Acrobatic Sports” when submitting your paper.
- These article types will be considered: Review, Original Research, Methods and Theoretical Perspectives, Practitioner Case Report
- Word limit: Suggested word limits of 5000 for reviews, 3500 for Original Research/Methods and Theoretical Perspectives, and 2500 for Practitioner Case Report.
- Table and figure limit: 5 for reviews, 4 for Original Research/Methods and Theoretical Perspectives, and 3 for Practitioner Case Report
- Expected publication dates: Early to Mid 2022
- Authors are encouraged to contact the editors (Dr Liz Bradshaw, [email protected]; and Dr Veni Kong, [email protected]) to inquire about the topic of the potential submission before preparation.
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from tandfsport