Add your Insight
30 September 2021
Artificial Intelligence Applications in Complex Networks
With the popularity of web-based applications, an increasing number of people are migrating their business processes and daily activities to the web, which form the so called online social networks (e.g., Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Through online social networks, people can conveniently share their ideas, communicate with each other, make friends with strangers, and so on. Therefore, social networks have become an essential part of human society and unlocked unlimited possibilities in people’s daily lives.
However, the online interactions among people, cyber and things in social networks have been generating an unprecedented volume of social data which create a main source of big data. How to deal with the big and complex social data in an efficient, economical, smart and secure manner is still a fundamental challenge. Recently, machine learning powered Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged as one of the key technologies to realize intelligent data analyses and knowledge utilization. Therefore, AI has provided a promising way to extract the valuable knowledge hidden in networks and further improve the network performances. However, the adaptation of AI-based methods is highly demanded to achieve their full potentials in the complex networks.
This special issue focuses on the fundamental theories, algorithms and applications in AI-based smart networks. It aims to share and discuss recent advances and future trends of Artificial Intelligence Applications in Complex Networks, and to bring academic researchers and industry developers together.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced AI algorithms for complex networks
- AI-powered security and privacy protection in networks
- Intelligent data preprocess and communications in networks
- Complexity measurement and optimization
- Smart service discovery, evaluation and recommendation
- AI-based routine selection and switch in networks
- Self-adaptive and energy-efficient
- Trust, reliability and dependability in networks
- Multi-modality data integration in networks
- New datasets, metrics and benchmarks in networks
- AI-powered approach in simplifying complex networks
- Complex networks in advanced enterprise and manufacturing systems
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from tandfSTEM