Add your Insight
15 December 2020
Call for Papers: Statistical Perspectives on Analytics for COVID-19 Data
The guest editors solicit applied papers fitting broadly under our special issue title: Statistical Perspectives on Analytics for COVID-19 Data. Some possibilities include:
- Critiques of published COVID-19 data.
- Comparisons of methods for one or more COVID-19 datasets.
- New applied methodology for COVID-19 data.
- Identification of factors related to COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Predictive Analytics for COVID-19 Mortality/Exposure/Hospitalization.
- Risk Analysis and Risk Assessment using COVID-19 data.
- Analytic approaches for COVID-19 contact tracing data.
- Optimal design and sensitivity for parameters of COVID-19-growth models.
Arnold Stromberg, University of Kentucky
Jie Chen, Augusta University
Teresa Oliveira, Universidade Aberta, Lisbon, Portugal
Yichuan Zhao, Georgia State University
Ramin Moghaddass, University of Miami
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
View the latest tweets from @JAppliedStats