Add your Insight
30 September 2021
International Journal of Green Energy
Special Issue Editor(s)
Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
Aalto University, Espoo, Finland
Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Advanced Redox Flow Batteries for Efficient Energy Storage
Aim: The demand for renewable energy such as solar energy, wind energy is increasing with the exacerbated consumption of fossil energy and environmental pollution. While renewable energy has the intermittent and discontinuous nature, the redox flow battery (RFB) is considered to be the most promising technology in large-scale energy storage due to the advantages of separated and adjustable power and capacity as well as high energy efficiency. By collecting and exhibiting the newest works on redox flow batteries, we try to outline the cutting-edge frontiers of this technology from nanomaterials to systems, which will attract more research interests and pave the way for efficiently utilizing renewable energy in the near future.
The specific topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Advanced catalyst or novel electrode for redox flow battery
- Advanced membrane or separator
- Novel electrolyte for redox flow battery
- Redox flow battery stack and auxiliary components
- Advanced control strategy for redox flow battery
- Advanced physical or data-driven modeling approach related to redox flow battery
- Advanced experimental technique and uncertainty analysis related to redox flow battery
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
- Input the special issue title "Advanced Redox Flow Batteries for Efficient Energy Storage” when submitting your paper to ScholarOne;
- Submissions of original research papers, short communications, and reviews are encouraged;
- Submissions should be prepared following the journal requirements in terms of structure, style, and formatting preference; and
- The publication of this special issue is anticipated at the end of 2021.
View the latest tweets from tandfSTEM