International conference SWTM-2019
The participants of the International Conference on Sustainable Waste Treatment and Management (SWTM-2019) are invited to submit their original research or review articles to Bioengineered. The manuscripts will go through a rigorous review process before being published as open access articles.
This special issue is dedicated to Bioengineered tools to develop new opportunities, products and challenges of solid waste treatments and management. This special issue will be an attempt to fulfil the knowledge gaps and lead to the progression of new knowledge on solid waste treatments and management research on various aspects. In addition, special issue will incorporate research and review articles which explore the solid waste associated biorefineries and organic waste management technologies and systems for resource (e.g., biofuels, materials and energy) recovery and their economic and environmental impacts on our society from local and global perspectives.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- New bioengineering technologies and principles of solid waste treatment and management
- Techno-economic (e.g., cost-benefit analysis) and environmental sustainability (life-cycle assessment) of solid waste
- Bioprocesses of organic resources
- Advanced system models and designs for sustainable organic solid waste management
- Sustainable role of solid waste treatment and management to reduce environmental toxicity
- Bioremediation, biodegradation, and bioaccumulation
- Biorefinery of solid waste
- Cellular Engineering
- Fate of biological pollutants in the environment
- Molecular and Genetic Engineering
Submissions should be made online at https://rp.tandfonline.com/submission/create?journalCode=KBIE by 30th August 2019.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Awasthi, College of Natural Resources and Environment, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, China
Harini Nagendra, Azim Premji University, India
Prof. Zengqiang Zhang, College of Natural Resources and Environment, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, PR China
Dr. Binod Parameswaran, Biotechnology Division, CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), India
Dr. Ravindran Balasubramani, Department of Environmental Energy and Engineering, Kyonggi University, Youngtong-Gu, Korea
Dr. Ronghua Li, College of Natural Resources and Environment, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, China