2019 SAAA Biennial International Conference
Call for Papers
Deadline: 22 February 2019
Breaking Barriers and Moving Boundaries
26 – 28 JUNE 2019, Emperors Palace, Johannesburg
All SAAA and IAAER members and colleagues are invited to submit papers for conference proceedings and presentation at this conference. The conference has strong interdisciplinary roots and encourages innovative and interdisciplinary approaches covering a broad range of topic areas in Accountancy. The conference endeavours to maximise the learning and feedback opportunities for all attendees, from experienced researchers to early-career academics.
Research is called for in the following areas of Accountancy and related disciplines:
- Accounting Education (including Accounting History).
- Auditing (including Internal Auditing, Corporate Governance, Information Systems, Computer Auditing and Ethics).
- Financial Accounting (including Financial Reporting, Integrated Reporting, and Social and Environmental Accounting).
- Financial Management (including Management Accounting and Finance).
- Public Sector Accounting and Non-Profit Accounting.
- Taxation (including Social, Environment and International Taxation).
The SAAA Exco is proud to announce the collaboration of presentations at this conference with the South African Journal of Accounting Research (SAJAR).
Papers can be submitted here.
Submissions should abide by all the rules and requirements of the journal.
Note that submissions made to SAJAR will not be published in the Conference Proceedings, and will not be considered for the conference’s Best Paper Awards, as they will, if accepted, be published in the journal and considered for journal awards.
Submission of FULL papers: 22 February 2019
Confirmation of presentation acceptance at conference: 22 March 2019
For enquiries regarding the conference please email SAAA2019@wits.ac.za