Explore the biggest recent science stories and celebrate ground-breaking research.
Showcasing Science presents impactful research explained through infographics, article collections, and essential reading lists.
Browse the following resources and explore the science making a difference in the world right now.
In 2020 research published in Taylor & Francis journals achieved:
- Over 110,000 citations, helping to forge links and advance scientific knowledge in relevant fields
- Mentions in 249 policy reports and documents, enabling decision makers internationally to be steered by data-led evidence
- Over 14,000 mentions in global media outlets
- Open Access publication in 1,916 journals
- 39.7 million views on Taylor & Francis Online