Discover Routledge Criminology and Criminal Justice Journals
Routledge Criminology and Criminal Justice journals address vital issues in criminology and criminal justice research, including the causes, effects and consequences of crime, and the operation of the criminal justice system. Published in partnership with prestigious societies and organisations including the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (ACJS) and the Midwestern Criminal Justice Association, our journal titles are a must read for criminology researchers.
Discover the full scope of the portfolio with this selection of recently-published articles...
Join us in Advancing Criminology Research
Publish Your Article
If you've been inspired to contribute your article, why not take a closer look at our featured journals? Simply click through to the journal homepage and navigate to 'Instructions for Authors' to find out more about submitting your research:
- Contemporary Justice Review
- Criminal Justice Ethics
- Criminal Justice Studies
- Global Crime
- International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice
- Journal of Applied Security Research
- Journal of Crime and Justice
- Journal of Criminal Justice Education
- Journal of Ethnicity in Criminal Justice
- Journal of Offender Rehabilitation
- Justice Evaluation Journal
- Justice Quarterly
- Nordic Journal of Criminology
- Policing and Society
- Police Practice and Research
- Victims & Offenders
- Women & Criminal Justice
Choose Open Access
Did you know that most Routledge Criminology journals give you the option to publish your research open access? Choosing this option allows your work to be more accessible and ensures you reach the widest possible audience.
There are five simple steps to follow:
1. Choose the journal that best suits your work;
2. Write and submit your paper;
3. Revise your paper as guided by peer reviewer and editor comments;
4. If your article is accepted choose open access and let us know who should pay your APC (you will receive a quote);
5. Choose the creative commons license you (or your funder) prefers.
Find out more about your chosen journal and make the first step towards publishing your article.