Call for papers
We are seeking submissions to Ribagua, a fully open access peer-reviewed journal.
Ribagua is indexed in DOAJ, Emerging Sources Citation Index and Inspec.
Aims & Scope
The aims of Ribagua - Revista Iberoamericana del Agua are:
- Promote technological and scientific development on issues associated with water - continental and maritime - in Ibero-America, spreading the engineering and research work that is developed in the region to a global audience.
- Disseminate the Iberian-American water theme.
- Contribute to bringing science and technology closer to water issues in Ibero-America (and by extension in the world), in order to facilitate the access of professionals to recent innovations in research, and of scientists to novel practical developments that can give rise to new discoveries.
- Contribute to the exchange of ideas between professionals in the sector (engineers, lawyers, biologists, executives, etc.) related to water.
- Provide a forum for discussion, in Spanish and Portuguese, of the most important water problems in its geographical area.
Universidad de California, Davis
Consejo de Obras Públicas
Ministerio de Fomento