Taylor & Francis content that Qatar National Library users have access to:
Medical Library: over 200 peer-reviewed journals, in 30 specialist areas of practice:
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine & Dentistry
– Oncology, Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
Science & Technology Library: Explore our highly regarded library of 530+ journals, covering the following subjects:
- Biological, Earth, Environment & Food Science
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Sports Science & Medicine
Social Sciences & Humanities: Access over 1,480 peer-reviewed journals covering a huge range of disciplines including:
- Anthropology, Archaeology and Heritage
- Arts & Humanities
- Business, Management & Economics
- Criminology & Law
- Mental Health & Social Care
Popular Taylor & Francis Journals in Qatar
Resources For You
Routledge Experts on Education
We know how resilient faculty and instructors are having to be during these unprecedented times. In this collection of short videos, our experts will help you with new and challenging circumstances in teaching.
Learn how the world of publishing works. From choosing a journal to understanding peer review, we'll guide you through the process and provide you with tips on how to get your research out there.
How Researchers Changed the World Podcast
Each episode follows the story of one passionate researcher.
Novel Coronavirus Content
Taylor & Francis is committed to helping public health authorities, researchers,
clinicians and the general public contain and manage the spread of COVID-19.