Welcoming your research!
Contribute to Orthodontic Waves
Call for Papers
The aim of Orthodontic Waves is to provide a high level of orthodontic services from Asia to the entire world and contribute to researchers, dentists, and other health professionals concerned with orthodontics and/or its related fields. Orthodontic Waves seeks to publish (i) Original articles, (ii) Case Reports, (iii) Short Communications, and (iv) Review articles. Original articles stand on the scientific basis of orthodontics, and Case Reports and Short Communications covered include all techniques and approaches to treatment planning. Submissions and/or accepted papers to Orthodontic Waves have originated not only from Japan but also from other countries around the world, thus showing an international focus.
The scope of this journal covers all areas of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics including basic and clinical research, for example:
- diagnostic procedures
- treatment planning
- growth and development of the maxillofacial skeleton and its clinical implications
- all techniques
- orthodontic materials
- skeletal anchorage devices
- temporomandibular disorders
- craniofacial anomalies
- orthognathic surgery
- adult treatment
Authors can choose to publish gold open access in this journal.
Benefits of publishing with us:
- Choose the option to publish open access
- Gain recognition from the Japanese Orthodontic Society's international audience
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Have your work evaluated by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works