Add your voice.
About the Journal
The Journal of Media and Religion is a juried journal publishing original research that addresses how religion as a social and cultural phenomenon broadens understanding of mass communication and society. The journal examines a full range of religious traditions (e.g., Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Eastern religious philosophies, and new/alternative religious movements) and serves as a forum for scholars, media professionals, and theologians.
Need some inspiration for your research? Stay up to date with the latest content!
Helping you Publish your Research
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
To submit an article, please visit this page.
Why publish in Journal of Media and Religion?
- Make a significant impact. JMR is a well-established and highly respected journal.
- Grow your readership. The journal has wide readership across the globe.
- Be an established author in your field. Essays published in JMR are a part of a central forum for scholarly discussion and research in a number of relevant fields.
- Broaden your reach. Articles published in JMR reflect institutional, content, audience, cultural, political, and technological perspectives.
Why publish with Routledge?
In addition to publishing in this prestigious benefits authors will be able to:
- Validate your research through a robust, double-blind peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!