Publish your work and join the conversation
Journal of Health Communication: International Perspectives is the leading journal covering the full breadth of a field that focuses on the communication of health information globally. Articles feature research on:
- Developments in the field of health communication;
- New media, m-health and interactive health communication;
- Health Literacy;
- Social marketing;
- Global Health;
- Shared decision making and ethics;
- Interpersonal and mass media communication;
- Advances in health diplomacy, psychology, government, policy and education;
- Government, civil society and multi-stakeholder initiatives;
- Public Private partnership and
- Public Health campaigns.
Why publish in Journal of Health Communication?
- Make a significant impact. Journal of Health Communication is a well-established and highly respected journal.
- Grow your readership. With a 2017 Impact Factor of 1.614, the journal boasts a wide, global readership.
- Be an established author in your field. Essays published in Journal of Health Communication must undergo a rigorous peer-review process.
- Broaden your reach. Journal of Health Communication is a leading journal that covers the full breadth and depth of health communication.
Global in scope, the journal seeks to advance a synergistic relationship between research and practical information. With a focus on promoting the health literacy of the individual, caregiver, provider, community, and those in the health policy, the journal presents research, progress in areas of technology and public health, ethics, politics and policy, and the application of health communication principles. The journal is selective with the highest quality social scientific research including qualitative and quantitative studies.
You can submit a paper through Journal of Health Communication’s online submission portal.
For more information on the submission process, please read our Instructions for Authors.
Helping you Publish your Research
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
Scott C. Ratzan, MD, MPA, MA, Harvard University
Wendy Meltzer, The George Washington University