Share your Research.
International Journal of Adolescence and Youth aims to identify, examine and compare particular issues, problems and policies related to adolescents and youth throughout the world. Subject areas covered include:
- Psychological growth and development
- Health and medical care
- Social policy
- Employment and unemployment
- Education and training
- Spiritual and physical development
- Family relationships
- Sex education
The Journal will be of interest to researchers in those areas, university and other higher education institutions, as well as to international, central and local government and voluntary organizations and field work agencies.
Helping you Publish your Research
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
Why publish with International Journal of Adolescence and Youth?
- Grow your readership. Publishing fully Open Access will give immediate and everlasting free access to your article to anyone worldwide.
- See your article published quickly. The journal boasts swift online publication on a state-of-the-art platform.
- Prioritize your content over style. Save time and submit your article format-free, using your chosen scholarly format or layout.
- Broaden your reach. The journal is indexed in Scopus, Educational Research Abstracts, PsycINFO, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
- Publish high-quality research. Every article undergoes rigorous peer-review featuring constructive dialogue with experts and the expertise of high-quality Routledge production services.