Welcoming Your Research
Contribute to the field of hematology
Your research. Your choice.
Taylor & Francis is dedicated to offering publishing solutions that fit the needs of today’s researcher. We provide validated journals, data, and metadata to help you make your mark in the growing field of hematology.
This selection of hematology journals offers a range of options for publishing, including open access publication. These options mean you can choose the best journal for your research as well as the publishing route that works for your funder's policy.
Explore our high-impact journals below to find your best fit.
Benefits of publishing with Taylor & Francis:
- Find the right journal for your research and get published faster with our easy article transfers process
- Improve the quality of your manuscript with Editage manuscript preparation services
- Make an impact with your research by choosing to publish open access
- Receive 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of Author Services
- Track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works